What a Year 2016 Was!
Relieved is all I can say, to have actually survived the hectic year that was 2015. Now don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t a bad year at all. In fact that’s as far from the truth as you can get. 2015 was a stupendous year, it started fast and it just never slowed down.
So what did I get up to in 2015:
Well I started the year and ended the year on to massive highs, I started with a 2 day trip to Melbourne for the Revlon Professional conference, followed that up through the year with:
- 3 Photography shoots
- Finalist in the AHIA Salon Director of the Year 2015
- 3 Revlon Professional Courses
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Sydney for ghd
- 2 In Salon education classes
- The launch of her own course Blondes
- 7 Blondes courses in Sydney, Melbourne and Hobart
- Training with the International Revlon Professional Educators
- Attending multiple gala’s and cocktail parties
So as you can see 2015 was just massive for me, and 2016 is already looking like bigger and better year. Can’t wait…..